Please spare a moment to complete the 2019 patient questionnaire below.
Patient Questionnaire UGR
From 1st December 2014, it is a contractual requirement that all GP practices implement the NHS Friends and Family Test.
The FFT is a feedback tool that supports the fundamental principle that people who use the NHS services should have the opportunity to provide feedback on their experience that can be used to improve services. It is a continuous loop between patients and the Practice.
The Practice will:
- Provide opportunity for anonymous feedback
- Provide opportunity for free text
- Provide opportunity for feedback at all times
- Provide paper copies of the survey if requested
- Publish results/action plans
- Submit data to NHS England each month
Please tell us about your care today. Your comments are really important and will help improve the service for you and others.
Due to the expected volume of survey responses, we will not respond to each comment. However it is our intention to produce a regular report, which will be published on our Website and in our Patient Newsletter.
To leave feedback for Upper Gordon Road Surgery please:
1. Complete the questionnaire above. (physical copies available in surgery)
2. Visit www.iwantgreatcare.org and access the survey
3. Leave a review on the NHS website here - UGR review